Covid-19 safety rules
In the interests of our Patients health and health of the staff at the Hairmitage Clinic, we have implemented full safety and protection measures related to the epidemiological situation caused by the COVID-19 virus.
- When confirming visits, we conduct an initial telephone interview, on the basis of which we qualify Patients for a visit to the Clinic.
- We ask patients to cancel their visit by phone if:
- noticed symptoms of infection, i.e. fever of 38 ° C or higher, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, other symptoms typical of COVID-19.
- have had contact with someone who is sick or suspected of being infected with the COVID-19 virus in the last 14 days.
- We arrange the appointments for the exact time, so we kindly ask you for punctuality. That allows us to reduce the number of Patients staying at the Clinic at the same time.
- We have increased the intervals between consultations / treatments in order to reduce the number of patients staying at the Clinic at the same time.
- Patients are asked to come without accompanying persons. A visit with an accompanying person is possible for patients who are underage or who require care.
- We admit to the Clinic as many patients as to keep the required distance of 1.5 m between them.
- Patients should arrive at the Clinic wearing face masks, in accordance with the Ordinance of the Council of Ministers of April 19, 2020 on the establishment of certain restrictions, orders and bans in connection with the occurrence of the epidemic.